top of page

Self Assessment


I can help you register to be self employed, compile and submit your Self Assessment Tax Return. 

  • Register you for Self Assessment and apply for a Unique Tax Reference Number


  • Register for HMRC online services for Self Assessment​

  • Register me as your Tax Agent


  • Submit your Self Assessment Tax Return


  • ​Maintain your Tax account and HMRC correspondence


Foreign Nationals

Call the National Insurance number application line 0800 141 2075 to ask for an application form.​

bottom of page